14 February 2010

2010 Valentine Project

It's Valentines! ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm dateless today (it's a long story why I'm single) but that doesn't mean I can't be in a hopeless romantic state, right?  Let me be the Ms. Romantiko through these love notes in photos albeit I have no one special to celebrate this day with, romantically speaking. Since I learned that I should pray for the right man and seek His will over the love section of my life, I've started praying and knocking on heaven's door for that one man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. In the meantime, I'll keep on wishing, dreaming and praying. :)

I first posted these photos in my facebook and was so overwhelmed with comments from friends who appreciated them.  Thank you guys! It's wonderful being able to share the love bug I felt when I was doing this little project! :)  Happy V-Day!  Hopefully, next year's will be er, more romantic. Hmmm...

2 comments :

George Eng Global said...

Hi Lai

Just went tru your old snaps of your vacation in Kuala Lumpur....
seems that you n Rochelle only visited a FEW places ....

There are many more places of interest that you should check out
and if you happen to visit again,
do let me know.

George ( K.L )
pbx333@gmail.com

Laidel said...

Hi George! Thanks for visiting my sites.

Yes, we only visited KL and never had the chance to get out of KL...

I'll go back to Malaysia on the 7th of June this year. :)