31 January 2014

New Year Tradition

Project Life 2014 | Week 1/52

As a custom, if we can help it, we just stay at home on the first day of the year and we normally write our commitments to God as a couple and as individual. We established this tradition in 2013 and we like to keep it that way to set the tone for the current year. Home. Write. Call family. Relax.

However, for this year, a friend asked us if we could perhaps meet her friend that was going to work in Dublin in the same firm as hubby. So of course the answer was yes. It is always nice to meet a new friend, no matter what day it is.

So this is the Week 1 spread of Project Life album (mostly taken on 1 January 2014 when we met and greeted our new friend Treena). Not much as there were only four days on this week.


Other than the reasons I mentioned here, the reason I'm doing this is to push my creative borders outside my comfort zone. This is something I haven't done before so I'm pretty sure there will be lots of misses more than the hits and it's completely fine. I also want to improve on my colour combination skill, learn Photoshop (also something I haven't explored before) and improve on my writing and photography.

Week 1 unraveled. More to go.

No comments :