24 February 2011

Sunset on My Birthday

I turned another year older (2?) last February 19! I thank God for the gift of life and love. I'm still a work in progress, oh how humbling it is to say. I wasn't too happy about my birthday, there were some things I was expecting that didn't happen. In the middle of some drama, God lovingly revealed to me how horrible my heart really was. I was ungrateful, I was focusing too much on superficialities that I was forgetting the true meaning of birthdays.

Thank You God for this sunset on my birthday, your way of redeeming that day for me, your way of telling me You still love me and You're always willing to splash some colors in my life, If I only let You be God in my life. Thank You dear God for cleaning up my heart.  Thank You, more than anything else, for Your relentless and pursuing love. I am in awe.

No comments :