14 February 2011

2011 Valentine Project

Happy Valentines Day everyone! ♥ ♥ ♥

This is the second year I'm doing this little project but you may not want to actually view this year's; soooo mushy, it'll kill you! Hahaha! Don't say you weren't warned. :) Last year, I did this project in a hopeless romantic state, boyfriendless but hopeful that this year's would be better. I guessed I got what I wished and prayed for, thanks to the Author of Love. We may not be together physically, but I know time will come that we will be holding hands on a Valentines day, in one time zone, in one place.

So for you single ladies out there, keep wishing but most importantly, keep praying for God's best for you. He honors the desires of our hearts and if that desire of yours is aligned in His will, He will lead that man to you and you'll have nothing to do but be surprised and be in awe as love unfolds right in front of you. In whatever relationship status you are in right now, keep striving for love. 

Loads of love, Lai. :-) 



No comments :