21 November 2011

Happy Birthday Fiance!

First things first: Happy happy birthday Ce! :) I love you and I thank God for you. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of spending two of your birthdays with me, albeit virtually. Let's recap your two birthdays! :)

November 22, 2010
Same time last year, we were messing around in Skype. I was somewhere in Mindanao and you were in SG. It was your birthday and we were chatting through the night till the clock struck 12. We talked. We laughed. We prayed. You were still courting me then... I was still weighing things, somehow content that eventhough we're miles apart, you looked sincerely head over heels in love with me (hahaha!) and anxious at the same time, giddy anxious. 

November 22, 2011
How time, days and even years fly so fast. It's the 22nd of November again.  You are surely in the office at this time while I'm writing this post. I've already said my prayers for you on your birthday. We both know the power of prayers, and right now, that's what I can give you. Ce, you know how much I love you and I can't wait to be with you. Right now, I thank God that eventhough we are miles apart again (for the second time), He is holding the two of us. There are some sacrifices to be made, some dreams to be chased and in between I know God is preparing and molding us for the future.

Happy happy birthday Lando! I celebrate life with you today! Oh, and I'll be marrying you soon!

All the love,
Lai
***
Happy 30th! :)

Happy Birthday Tito Lando! (my nieces' song)


Pansit for long life! Fiance clapping for Mama's yummy pansit bihon!

No comments :