30 November 2011

11th m♥nth

It's the 30th again. Today is the eleventh month in the year 2011, and hey we're already 11 months old! :)
But what's more awesome is that I'll see you in 10 days! Yippppeeee!!!

As I look back in the past 11 months, I can only say one thing: It's the best 11 months of my life! All the difficulties of a long distance relationship that we endured, all the penny spent on long distance calls and internet connections, all the LQs, all the sweetness, all the beautiful flowers, all the love notes and the photos, all the prayers sent up to heavens, all these have made us stronger and grounder.

As always, I thank God for you. :)

Now the 11 monthsary photos:


12 dozen white roses for the 11th month. This should have been just 11 roses! Haha! :)
Roses and my scrapbook from my Ireland trip!
Christmas lights, Buck (the stuff toy from Buckingham, London), Christmas Snow Globe, the 12 dozen roses from Island rose, our wedding notebook,  the Belgian chocolates in 3 flavors which I'm not yet eating :) = LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Some Christams bokehs!
Chocolates! 
And lastly: Sunset today and some words from 1 Corinthians 13:

No comments :