24 August 2012

Day 11: The Magic of Make Up

11/30: Make Up. I never believed so much in the power of make up till my time to walk down the aisle came. During the wedding preps, I knocked the heaven's door so hard with this prayer: "Lord, please make me beautiful on my wedding day, pleeeeaaaase, just that day, I'll never ask for any other day again!!!" Three days before the big day, my prayer was answered.

I came across with Imelyn Sanchez's name from Riz's blog (the blogger I've been stalking because I've been blessed with her life). :) I thanked God for taking care of this make up thing and for clearing her sched so I could have a trial with her. Just minutes after the trial, I knew I just had to book her! And what a joy having her around on our big day and watching her transformed my stressed face to a wedding-day face! :) Now I know, there's a magic in make up. Look, I gladly present the evidence to you:

Wedding Day look  (photo credit to Imelyn Sanchez's fb page, more photos here.)

Trial Session

Magic diba? I strongly recommend her to all you soon-to-be brides out there! She's very kind and sweet to work with, not to mention very talented! She understood my eye problem (my right eye is smaller than my left) and my face structure very well... and in the stroke of her brushes, she did create something magical out of me. We were blessed to have found a Christian make-up artist in the super saturated list of make up suppliers. :)

Dearest Imelyn,
Thanks so much for making me pretty on my wedding day. My groom kept telling me how beautiful I was on our special day! :) It was truly a blessing knowing you. You have a gift in creating something beautiful using make up. God bless your work abundantly!
Your Bride,
Laidel


No comments :