30 August 2012

Day 12: 20 Months and Counting...

12/30:  DIY Love Story Timeline. Since it's our 20th monthsary today, I'm featuring our love story timeline, created by two stressed couples who were rushing their DIY guestbook (ahem, kami yun!). That's the thing you learn from working as auditors, you learn to deal with stressful moments because at the end of the day, something needs to get done. So with the help of a blackboard and chalks, here's what we came up with two days before the big day:


Ooops, there was a glitch for lack of quality control! Hahaha! :) Can you find it? We discovered the error when we were collecting the responses from the guests. How could we forget about 2010!? That was the year when I prayed so hard for God's best, we had our very first date, he courted me and I said yes! Thank goodness we had this to make up for the missing part. 2010 you deserved this next photo. :)


Now that's just one of the things we would happily remember about our wedding. We have moved on now to our "just married phase" and by God's awesome grace, we are celebrating our 20th month together as a couple and 2nd month together as husband and wife. Our celebration consisted of sharing one order of paella for lunch at a park nearby, nothing fancy. If someone asked me today how it feels like being together for 20 months, I can only answer this: adjusting but happy.  

Happy 20th month dearest Rolando, I've said this perhaps a bajillion times, I love you and I thank God for you! Counting more months and more photos together with you... :)


No comments :