18 October 2012

Day 18: Family Portraits, Part2

18/30: Family. Still on family portraits but don't cha worry, I have less to say than the first part. :) I am really blessed to have joined this family, the Ebunas. From the first time I visited them in Ilocos, to the Pamamanhikan, to our Prenup Shoot in Ilocos where Nanay and Tatay arranged for all our needs, to the preps, to the wedding and beyond, I've been really blessed beyond measure having these people around in my life and to be carrying the surname they have. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve this extension of family. Sobrang bait nila, sobrang simple. The most awesome thing is that I have their son to be with me for the rest of my life!

So now the portraits of my Ebuna family:

Hubby and his awesome family

Nanay and Tatay would only smile on "Wacky"

I've known the simplest, kindest and most hard working parents in the world, that's Nanay and Tatay.

My beautiful sisters-in-law with hubby. Whereas I'm the only girl, he is the only guy. 
Thanks again Ate Jane and Ate Leah for all the help!

The Ebunas (extended and complete edition).

No comments :