13 December 2016

Double Baby Shower

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE | DAY 13


I could never let this year pass by without writing this in my online space and without thanking, once more, the people who blessed us with a fun, memorable double baby shower---for a baby boy and a baby girl. We truly appreciate your hearts, and we're very grateful for your presents, your presence and most of all, your prayers.
***

Rovelyn and I were in the same bible study group in 2015 and were in the same season of praying for a child---my first, her second. I remember soliciting prayers from each one in the group and we would almost say the same answer as one of the things we would like to be prayed over,  "Baby sana..."

It never fails to amaze me how and when God answers our prayers. I shared my testimony of getting pregnant in church and a week later, I learned of Rovie's pregnancy too. Our due dates were (surprise, surprise!) only a day apart. Galing ni Lord!

Fast forward to March 2016, both in our 37th week of pregnancy, and there we were, surrounded by the loving presence of the people we do life with. Again, thank you. Not just to the people who joined us that day, but to those who gave us presents too after, prayed for us, gave advices for labor and motherhood, and wished us well.

As of this writing, the two babies, Zeya and Emma who both entered this world via normal deliveries, are two healthy babies. They have an amazing wardrobe and essentials because of your generosity. And in behalf of these little ones, we would like to say thank you again. We are grateful beyond measure. :)

***

Mums to Be (oh my gosh, we were huge!)


Lovely decors in pink and blue


Food!!!


Measuring the Bellies


Games!!!


And gifts!


And more of 'em! 


Now the bloopers! I received the gift for a baby girl, and vice versa for Rov! 


We were overjoyed. Thank you y'all!



Advices from the moms


The point where my Mama said the funniest joke :)


Prayers


Thank you ladies! I wonder who's next? :)


With my Mama who happened to have arrived the day earlier! Talk about God's timing!


Now with the daddies!


Our bible study group! (Special thanks to you Micah and Mona for organizing!)

No comments :