19 July 2012

Day 1: Thank you for your shower

1/30: Bridal Shower. Friends, the bridal shower you held for me cheered me up big time!!! The laughter we had relaxed my tired body and spirit. It took my mind away from the trials I was going through. We all wanted a wedding where we have all our loved ones, right? Unfortunately for me, it couldn't came true and it had really worn me out during the preps stage. Sobra ang pinayat at pinanget ko diba? LOL! 


Kaya sobrang thank you for making me so happy and for shooing away my biggest worries before the big day! The least I can do is to write this post thanking all of you! Biggest and warmest thank you to:

Yna -  for organizing, preparing and hosting the games, for comforting my worries! I still remember your words, "Hindi mo na mapapansin yang gown mo sa wedding mo!"
Tin - for organizing, getting the place, contacting people, offering help, for the gift! Sobrang nanghihinayang ako that I wasn't able to assign you one pero Tin, sobra sobrang thank you!
Joanne - for coming home, I know how hectic your schedule is in SG. Your story touched me. :)
Hannah - for joining your Ates! :)
Irene - for tagging along with Tin and for your cute shower gift.
Rochele - for coming along fresh from your trip and for the shower gift as well!
Helenne - for taking care of the prizes and for the purple gift.
Jover - for taking these awesome photos.
Silver - for coming and as always for your sense of humor!


Another thank you goes to my college friends (Luan, Tessa, Jean, Meg and Shirl). We didn't have a photo that night but I had a photo of the cute balloons you gave me. Thank you for dropping by and checking on me. It was a sweet surprise indeed! And the thing you bought me from LS, I so much love it! :) 
***
Thank you for showering me with your gift of friendship most of all. I'm so blessed to know each one of you. It is my desire to witness your special day as well, someday soon. I'm excited to know who's next to receive the shower. So till then! Shower Album is here in FB. :)

No comments :