21 July 2012

Day 3: The Heart of Mariel

3/30: That Cute Heart. A day before the wedding, I received this YM message: "Amiga, san ko dadalhin ang puso mo?" Hours later, I found this heart in the condo and I was in awe! It was soooo fab and cute! Lando and I chorused in exclaiming, "Ang ganda!!!" Our wedding was full of DIYs but this one is extra special. In case you were wondering, this was created by a mother-daughter tandem. :)


To my talented dear friend Mariel, thank you! I don't know where this heart ended up after the wedding but photos of it scattered all over facebook would be enough to remind me of your handprints on our special day. Thank you for doing this heart with the shortest lead time, for the friendship and for the songs of Chloe! She wasn't able to sing all the songs she practiced since April (tama ba?), but thank you! Godbless you both! I hope I can return the favor one way or another.  :) *Hugs.

No comments :