13 July 2012

Just M.A.R.R.I.E.D.


It's about time I write about my current status and let me say that in all caps: JUST MARRIED. :) I'm giddy over the two diamond rings on my left hand and can't help it, I am really married! It's past 13 days after the wedding and you'll still find me swooning over the countless photos from guests and photographers.

Sure, our wedding was not perfect. But we knew it happened the way God wanted it to happen. It was, in my and my hubby's definition, a beautiful, chaotic mess---the sound of the rain, the purple and pink colors here and there, the colorful people scattered all over Splendido, the clicking of the cameras, the shouts of best wishes and congratulations--these and more made our wedding day special!

Despite all the hardships and trials we endured during the preps (oh you have no idea), I will say it now: Ang sarap nga pala talagang ikasal and it was all worth it!  Our biggest joy was definitely the people from all over the world who took time and shed resources to grace our special day. We had guests from Hong Kong, Singapore, Bermuda, US, Australia, Indonesia and Ireland! We had friends and relatives who traveled to Tagaytay despite the foreboding rain! If richness can be measured in terms of friends, then we are truly rich and blessed!

When the rain poured on us, I just looked at Lando and told him, "I-enjoy lang natin, minsan lang to, love pa rin tayo ni Lord!" And we did! We smiled unceasingly and we just let everything flow. At the end of the day, God's message of salvation and love was proclaimed (hopefully), and we were pronounced and blessed as husband and wife!

Cheers to this new phase of my life,
Laidel May Pilapil Ebuna :)


P.S.
Photos and 30-day wedding blog coming soon! :) | Photo credits to Flickerhappy (except #3 and 5), all photos edited by yours truly :)

No comments :