25 July 2012

Day 8: Top 12 Places We Wish to Visit

8/30: Travel List. As I said in this post, if we keep on wishing, praying and saving hard enough, we might get there. :)  So allow me to take this moment to wish and dream. *Dream.Dream.Dream.* 

If I may say it again, I'm currently jobless, thus I'm flooding FB with my humble blogging. :) By now, this 30-day blogging challenge has depleted all the words in my very limited English vocabulary but I vow to finish this till the very end! To save myself, here's another photo dump. :) This is also our travel list represented by the table numbers from the wedding. Who knows I might go back to this post after a year and might cross out one or two, yes? So let's dream on, shall we? :)

Presenting our Travel Bucket List: (priority not necessarily in this order)
Note: Photos are not mine, obviously, as I've never been there :). Photo credits to the links below.








How about you, what's on your list? :)

1 comment :

tinax said...

My top pick from your list is Santorini - combination of breathtaking sites (Oia, famous for the sunset view, and the Red Beach), great food and extremely friendly people :) Oia is full of small stores, that I'm sure you like!