24 July 2012

Day 6: Our DIY-filled Wedding

6/30: DIYs. I'm running out of words but not of photo collages. :)  Our wedding was filled with DIYs and you may not believe me, but the groom had a handprint in most of these! I married the right man, didn't I? :)


Just a quick summary to extend my gratitude to the people who lent a hand. From left to right:

1) Matchbox - c/o groom ;)
2) Heart - c/o Mariel 
3) Ceremony Verses - layout by groom, printed by Luan, thanks superfriend!
4) Invitation - layout by us, printed by Impress Prints. This wedding invite didn't make it to print but made by yours truly with all her heart. :)
5) Bible - c/o Helenne, maid of honor.
6) Table Numbers - c/o groom, represented the top countries we wish to visit someday, God permits. :)
7) Q&A/Guestbook - c/o us (with help from Lando's sisters)
8) Wood Sign - c/o bride's eldest brother. I'm proud of you Kuya Eldy, you really have a talent in carpentry!
9) Just Married Banner - c/o Yna's sister. Thanks so much Yzelle. I'll bring that banner to Ireland and hang it on our wall for a year. :)

No comments :