10 December 2011

Reunited

Reunited after exactly 76 days apart is just awesome! Fiance is home for the holidays and wedding preps. I'm happy. Simply happy. :)


Us, reunited again after  being separated for 76 days @SM North EDSA
On another note (OAN), our Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) needs major major overhaul! The airport sucks big time! I'm not saying it's the worst, all I'm saying is that it needs major renovation. It has become so small for the number of Filipinos flying everywhere. It's Christmas season and obviously a lot of people flock the airport at this time of year to have a peek of their OFW family, relative, friend or sweetheart. The waiting area is just too small, too hot, too dirty, too crowded. The whole structure itself has become so obsolete. If not for the desire to see my dear loved one, I wouldn't be there. No one would. I hope, I truly hope it will get the much needed attention after being listed as the worst. Hello dear President, time to fix the NAIA! Hardworking Filipinos need it... and deserve it. ;)

No comments :