11 December 2011

Perfect Sunday

Sundays are awesome when spent with Him and him. :) We waited so long for this day. Often, in our countless Skype dates, we would always dream about a Sunday where we would go to church together, eat in a fancy or not-so-fancy restaurant depending on our mood, watch a movie and watch the sun bid goodbye in the horizon. I guess, that's our definition of a perfect Sunday. Us and church time.

Today is an answered prayer. We went to church. We held hands and sang our hearts out to God. Fiance missed worship at CCF and we were just thrilled to hear what the Lord wanted to say to us through the Sunday service. After the service, we ate in Mcdo (not so fancy for his first lunch in PH) because we ran out of cash and we were just hungry we couldn't care less. :)


Then we headed off to my office in Makati to fetch some things. We walked to Greenbelt and Glorietta. While walking, I was just thanking God because finally, I have him here beside me, holding my hands and throwing me glances that speak of how much he loves me. :) Hahaha! Lovesick noh? Can't blame us, we don't have the luxury to see each other everyday like this. Then we finish the day with New Year's Eve movie! (our first movie in PH)



It's a very light movie, a feel-good but with a kick. Personally, the movie tells me to move ahead in 2012 with a grateful heart, to take second chances, to do something about the dreams written in the depths of my heart, and most importantly, to be a more loving person. I'll leave you with these quotable quote, the one that Hillary Swank said when the ball got stuck:
"It's suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate the new year, to stop and reflect on the year that has gone by. To remember both our triumphs and our missteps, our promises made and broken. The times we opened ourselves up to great adventures or closed ourselves down for fear of getting hurt coz that is what new years is all about- getting another chance. A chance to forgive, to do better, to do more, to give more, to love more.

No comments :