07 December 2011

A Tagaytay Wedding

So what's the awesome thing I found today? This video, definitely. Love is in the air people, inhale it! *Sniff*Sniff* :) I'm not a big fan of Jolina and Mark, but they do have a beautiful love story. And that beautiful love story was told in their lovely wedding in Tagaytay! Now I want a Tagaytay wedding all the more! Hahaha! 


I narrated in this post that fiance and I want a garden wedding somewhere in Tagaytay.  I also mentioned that Splendido, where this wedding was held, is one of our choices. So when I stumbled upon this video tonight, it makes me want to forgo all budget considerations and sign up a contract with Splendido ASAP! You will say, "Dream on Lai!" Hahaha! Yes, I will dream on! Kukulitin ko talaga si God for this! But of course, I'll be thankful for His answer, be it a Yes or No. :)

*Sigh. A Tagaytay wedding (though logistically challenging) will be awesome, right? :) Goodnight!

No comments :