03 December 2011

Black and White Photos

I've always thought black and white photos are awesome! Everyone must have at least one good B&W photo in their FB profile. I have one! :) Unlike colored ones, B&W exudes a timeless feel and makes the subject say what it has to say minus the complication of colors. Lousy description from a photography enthusiast? I knooooow. Hahaha! :)

In reality though, I rarely take B&W photos or convert colored ones to B&W for obvious reason that I love playing with colors. But I know someone who loves taking them all year round. It's his type of photography. I am into dreamy, vintage and colorful ones. :)

What you will see now are the photos that brought a big big smile to my uber stressed face immediately after seeing the first one. These photos are really funny and sweet and the effort behind them is just priceless! I will truly treasure these for the rest of my life. Lovesick ba? Hahaha! Kinda. But hey, you'll only get to be lovesick for only a period of time. Someday soon, the familiarity of being with each other and the worries of life will take over. That's a reality.

It's nice to have something to look back to someday when you need a reminder where you started and how much love you have for each other then and pretty much someday, when you're gray and old and you want your children and grandchildren to know how awesome God is for answering your heart's prayer. ♥

November 30, 2011 = 11 monthsary. :)



No comments :