24 December 2011

Windmills and Chills

I'm here in Ilocos Norte to spend Christmas with my future in laws. :) Last time I was here was 1997 with my cousins. Almost 14 years after, here I am, with fiance in tow, hoping to win the hearts and the approval of his folks. :) I met them a year ago when Lando was still courting me and they were really nice, kind and humble. I'm thankful to be part of their family. They are simple people with simple wants. I'm so blessed to be marrying their son. :)

I have yet to see the sun though, it's been raining here the whole day. It's awesome just sleeping and eating all day long. We managed to visit Patapat Bridge and the nearby falls but the wind was just too strong and the rain too crazy for sight seeing. Finally got to see the Windmills of Bangui, Ilocos Norte! But my oh my, it was raining like there was a storm but there was none! Just dumping some photos and off I go! :)





No comments :