04 December 2011

On Weddings

I dedicate this post to my high school friends Nel and Ann, who finally sealed their 10-year love story with marriage vows this 4th of December. I know they've gone through all sorts of highs and lows, but they've managed to stay together. Just how awesome is that? :) Love really endures, yes? I truly wish them well and may their marriage last a lifetime. Godbless Nel and Anne. :)

Don't you just love weddings? I do. I love any kind, the grand ones, the simple ones, even ones on rainy days such as this. Why? Because every weddings tells of a story that makes me smile and sigh at the same time, it even makes me cry sometimes. Because it makes me believe more and more that LOVE does happen and God is at work writing love stories and allowing it to be sealed with a lifetime commitment. Because it actually makes my heart hope for something like that to happen too, someday, somewhere, sometime in my life, by God's will and grace. :)

 I was one of the bridesmaids, yet again. But I'll assume a different role soon. :)

No comments :