11 September 2012

Day 13: Helloooooo Autumn!

13/30: Autumn. Hello Septembrrrrrrrrr! Guess what? I'm a month old in Dublin today! Nothing has changed that much since the day I got here except that I've learned to cook, take photos on Instagram and ride a bus on my own, in that order of importance. Small triumphs for a slacker me. :)

September in Ireland  means helloooo autumn, helloooo thicker jackets, thicker stockings, thicker scarves, taller boots! I toured here last September 2011, so I kinda know what to expect this season---chilly breeze, gray clouds, rain showers---all speak of a colder and gloomy weather. On the other hand, autumn means lovely leaves wandering all over Dublin, being blown away where the wind wishes. During one of our walks, we picked up these three shades of autumn leaves, saved for my photography woes. Autumn is indeed here!


Autumn in Ireland also reminds me of that day when someone asked me to marry him and I said yes, of course! We are spending our second autumn together, but unlike the first one, this is bound longer. :) Happy autumn to you all!. *Thank You God for another autumn. Love much, Lai.*

1 comment :

tinax said...

I hate cold weather. But there's one thing to love about them: It allows you to wear layer of clothers, having a chance to mix and match colors and patterns :)