01 January 2014

Hi Ya 2014!

This was us celebrating the first five minutes of 2014. This was us minutes after jumping to our hearts content and shouting at the top of our lungs: Happpppy Neewww Yearrrr!!! This was us moments after we said our little prayer of thanksgiving for the year that was.


We are so excited for this year. First of all, we are moving two weeks from now! Let me say that in all caps: WE ARE MOVING! I have also decided to go back to the basics and commit time doing things that I love, one of them is writing. I completely neglected this blog and the fact that it frustrated me to no end meant that its in the very core of my being to write and to express. There's a still soft small voice in me that says: write. So I will do more of this in 2014: write.

I've always thought that New Year is an answered prayer in itself. We all want a clean slate, a chance to try again. Aren't you glad we have a fresh set of 365 days to do things we've been putting aside for years? to explore places we've never been? to capture the beauty that is called life? to love deeply? to be kinder? to build meaningful relationships and to fix an injured one? I certainly am.

Cheers everyone, hope you are off to a good start!

Credits: The center photo is a freebie journal card from Paislee Press, one of my favourite sites in the whole world wide web! :)

No comments :