30 March 2011

3rd M♥nth

Today we are celebrating our third monthsary. Rolando has sent me this: :)


♥ ♥ 
To my dearest Rolando,

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love you so maybe I'll just begin this little love letter by thanking the Author of Love for blessing us with this beautiful love story unfolding day by day before our eyes. Thank you Father. :)

Wow! 3 months! Congratulations for surviving three months worth of mood swings, hang ups and hunger strikes?! Hahaha! :) I bet you miss me and my foolish ways. I miss you too! I long for your warm embrace and your mountain-sized encouragement telling me "we can do this." Well... we did! 3 months!!! Thank you dear for breaking my defenses. I can honestly say I'm a more forgiving person now because of you and your love that gives me the power to change bad habits. You are simply the best! I love you.

With all the love in the world,
Lai

No comments :