30 August 2011

First Day High in Ireland

It was my first day in Ireland yesterday. I was not wearing the proper cold weather apparel, but I braved the cold nonetheless to jump start my visit in Ireland. :) I had only taken a few photos because we were trying to catch up the stores at 6PM to get me the right clothing (boots, thick jacket, etc). We only started the stroll at 6 pm because bf had to work (sabi ko na nga ba!) and I was still struggling with a jetlag from my almost 24-hour flight, thus couldn't leave the pillow and the blanket during the day.

There are some things I learned about the city of Dublin during the walk. In Ireland, most stores even in the city center, only stay open till 7PM. Most employees are already on their way home at 6PM. Just how lovely is that? :) Cheers to my first day high. I promise to take lots and lots of photos. Just waiting for shopping to get done and Dublin, I'll ,explore you. I swear. :)


No comments :