03 August 2011

Introvert on Interview


“So how do you classify yourself? Are you an introvert?” asked the interviewer.

“I was born introvert but I’m learning to be extrovert, so I think I’m in the middle” I said. Oh my gosh, is there a word “extrovert?” Pang Ms. Universe ba? Hahahaha. I don’t have any regrets with my answer. It’s the truth. I’m in the middle.

Another truth is: I hate interviews. I just don’t hate them, I dread them. I get nervous on interviews. I stutter, I ran out of words. But today is different. Today is the breakthrough.

I related yesterday that I would be interviewed today. Haven’t done this in one year plus so I was nervous as a freaking dog who just had its first shower in 10 months. Honestly folks, I think I did well. *blush*blush. But as I tweeted, “God’s will be done”… Of late, God has been imparting me to ask… So ask, I did. I asked to be able to answer all the questions excellently. I did not ask first to be accepted. I am now learning to be patient. Paisa-isa lang. Our hearts can only handle too much. First ask for grace to be able to pass through a difficult times, then God will clearly reveal to you what to do next.

There’s no use fearing things, bible says so 365 times! ;)

No comments :