10 September 2010

Sometimes... on some mornings

"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside, remembering all the times you've felt that way."
~ Charles Bukowski


I will no longer elaborate. For days now, I've been dragging myself to step out of my room and to present myself to the world. I sure know I'm in the holding pattern. Can't move left, can't move right. Can't move forward nor backward. I have nowhere to go but this place, this moment. I have no one to meet, but these people standing before me.
 
The only consolation I get is that I know God has been preparing my heart, cleaning it up. He has torn me apart pieces by pieces so I will also know what to pick up and what to throw away in the sea of let-gos and forget-me-nows. Sure the days are hard and inspirations seem so hard to come by. I'm in this stage folks. But I know I'll surely graduate from this. I'll laugh again soon. Laugh again real hard... and loud. Aja!

No comments :