22 October 2011

Oh Good God, where shall I start?

It's been over a month and I still can't believe that Lando and I are engaged. It's s still so surreal! Oh yes folks, let me just say repeat it again in all caps: WE ARE ENGAGED. Why do I feel giddy every time I say these 3 words that changed my life forever? (*_*)

Please understand, that I'm still going through the just-engaged syndrome, if there's such a thing. Hahaha! I'm happy, giddy, dreamy and unbelievably excited! The downside is, I'm completely overwhelmed with all the plethora of resources and the million-mile-long wedding preps list that I find myself doing this and that without really accomplishing anything!

For example, I woke up this morning and found myself googling "Wedding venues in Tagaytay", flipping wedding magazine pages, browsing brochures I looted in the two wedding expos I've been and discussing with fiance over skype our wedding budget! At least the budget was all set so as not to shock as quotations have already started piling up!

These photos will tell you the story:



I'm praying to God to give us wisdom and put HIM first in making our decision: a.k.a choosing suppliers and eventually shelling out hard-earned savings, ay savings lang pala ni fiance! Hahaha!

After all, our wedding is going to be God's story. Because He led us into this moment, right here, right now, preparing for the big big day when we will finally become one!

So, let's start... Where shall we start? :)

No comments :