30 October 2011

10th M♥nth

Some 10 things for the 10th

10 Things in the Past 10 months
  1. Philippines/Singapore/Ireland.
  2. Phone calls/Skype/YMs.
  3. Airports/Airplanes/Tickets.
  4. Flowers and Chocolates.
  5. Leila and Raoul.
  6. Time Difference.
  7. CCF.
  8. Prayers.
  9. Moo!!!
  10. Day 33/40 - Relationship Principles of Jesus by Tom Holladay
10 Things I Love About You
  1. You love God and you take your faith walk seriously. (gazillion pogi points)
  2. You sing songs to wake me up. 
  3. You buy me flowers. :)
  4. You remember small details about me.
  5. You like photography, travels and books.
  6. You appreciate my unique beauty (uy meron pala?! hahaha).
  7. You accept my flaws and scars, the bad and the ugly sides.
  8. You know when to pamper me like a princess, when to rebuke me like a child.
  9. You listen to my nonsense ramblings, you laugh at my corniest jokes.
  10. You care for my dreams, from the silliest to the grand ones.
Because of You....
  1. I now know why it never worked with anyone else. 
  2. I'm now watching CNN and National Geographics.
  3. I cooked! (waaaah!)
  4. I've forced myself to wake up early.
  5. I've been trying to live simply.
  6. I've learned to prioritize and value what matters.
  7. I learned not to get stuck with my mistakes.
  8. I'm no longer as afraid to fail.
  9. I learned about CCF... and my faith journey was never the same AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...
  10. I know that God indeed loves me! :) (and you can forget about everything I've written except this one.)

No comments :