20 January 2012

Countdown to the Big Three Zero

You get it right? If not, then you'll find out soon. :) I haven't caught up with my writing backlogs, (I do have a lot of wonderful things to write about) and I've been feeling the proverbial wedding jitters more prominently as January 2012 unfolds. Top that with added responsibilities at work and the search for my urban jungle I'd be calling home for 6 months. That's what my first three weeks of January had been. BUT, I wouldn't pass this chance to countdown the Big Three Zero that's coming my way. God has been great, I often find myself mystified by His grace and love. My way in paying things forward is to write about His goodness in my life. I will never know, someone somewhere is driving in the same road that I am in. :)


No comments :