23 October 2010

My Heart on my Sleeve


Oh I don't know how to start. But I will and I shall. For my heart's sake, I shall pour out some thoughts into writing. If only this will make things a little easier in the next coming days. I have written here how uneasy I've been and how someone sent me this message to validate my being "uneasy". So it goes to say that my heart is on my sleeve with this post. Everything here will sound vague because the whole situation is indeed "vague."

I don't know how it all started. Why I'm acting and feeling this way, I have no idea. All I know is that I'm all about giving LOVE a chance. I have sent this special to request to the heaven's door far too many to have already been heard by God's messengers. But then again, I can be wrong. Right now, I'm caught between "shall I wait?" or "there's nothing there."

You see, I'm doing fine till you got here. And I managed to stay fine in between. These days, I have been trying to hold on to God's promise that He will sent His best for me at His perfect time. And surely, that moment and that person will be the good and perfect gift I have been waiting for.  Then I will know that the wait will be worth it.

No comments :