20 October 2010

Bukidnon, a Greenland of South

Surprise! Surprise! I passed by Bukidnon! I didn't know we were going to pass by this green land after our company activity in Misaims. Or maybe I just didn't really know my itinerary or I've forgotten my rusty Mindanao geography so I didn't have a clue that we were going to pass through Bukidnon on our land trip to Cotabato!

What can I say? Bukidnon is breath-taking! It's so green that I have to name it the Greenland of the South. I'd love to go back there someday, not as a mere passersby but as a tourist. I'd love to stay longer, breath in the fresh air for days and lavish my eyes with the green fields and hills! It will really do me good! I bet it will. 

Slowing down and breathing in Bukidnon's fresh air.

Told you it's green all over.
Sleeping GiantThese mountains look like a sleeping giant when viewed aerial... ~ trivia by our company driver;)
~ The hills are alive here ~

No comments :