20 October 2010

Uneasy


Uneasy. Giddy. I love and hate this feeling at the same time. I won't be able to elaborate, at least not now when everything is still so young and new. This might lead to a good start, but then again, maybe not. Something's telling me this one will be different, this one will be right. And so far, it has been. But then again, how am I supposed to know? I know I've been praying for this, maybe not for a particular person but for just that "one." But then again, how am I supposed to discern? I just know that when it is right, everything will fall into place. You need not do anything about it, it will just happen. And when it's from the Lord, I know it's supposed to be beautiful, it's supposed to be wonderful, it's supposed to leave you in awe on how God can orchestrate everything. 

I guess there's nothing left to do but to let God take over and write the love story He desires for me. 

No comments :