19 February 2012

Surprise-filled Birthday!

Surprise! Surprise! I received this awesome greetings from all over the world---Singapore, USA (New York, L.A & Missouri), Greece, UAE, Malaysia, Australia, British Virgin Island, Bermuda, Jersey, Gibraltar and PH (Tagum, QC).

I was overwhelmed with joy when fiance told me about this, exactly at 12 AM of my birthday! He said he had been in contact with friends since December 2011 behind my back! Hahaha! The reason, at one time, he couldn't allow me to read his messages in FB. He just asked me to trust him so I knew he was up to something. I already received this cutest Instax so I wasn't anymore expecting for anything. But my man knows how to surprise me! I love you fiance! So much!

As I turn 30 (yikess! hahah!), I can say I am a much grateful person. I'm grateful for life and love. Most importantly, I'm grateful for knowing I have a God who is in control of my life and I literally have nothing to worry. He has given me the desires of my heart. Truth be told, I'm still far from being the woman God wants me to be, I have dreams that are yet to come true. But as I learned to grow in my walk with God, I know that everything happens for my good. So bring it on dear 3-0! Let's rroooolll!!! :-)

No comments :