26 February 2012

Entourage Complete!

Today I just knew I needed to finalized our entourage. It will be March soon and I need to move forward. Gosh! *cramming talaga eto!

One time when I was browsing the internet, there's this "Would you be my bridesmaid?" invitation that caught my eye. I told myself I would do something like that for my girl entourage. :) Well, I'll only get married once so I'm really making sure each aspect has a special touch! :)

So here goes the DIY invitation I made using Paint! Drawn by a kindergarten? Rrrrriiiiight! Hahaha! The whole album is posted here:


While drawing in Paint, my two beautiful nieces were my critics. They made comments like, "Ay Tita Lai ang panget ng buhok nyan!" "Ay Tita, bakit skyblue?" (referring to a very light purple I originally used for Luan's dress) and the most hilarious one, "Ay Tita di ka marunong mag-drawing ng paa?" Lol!

I remember two decades ago when I was in my ugly duckling elementary state, I used to have a collection of paper dolls complete with wardrobe for all occasions. Every recess, I would open my book where the dolls were safely and neatly hidden and start dressing up my paper dolls! I'd match each dress with shoes, bags and If I get creative enough, I'd even make a headband or sunglasses for my dolls! Oh the memories!

Going back to the present world, who would've thought that someday, I'll have a bunch of beautiful girls who will stand by me as I pledge my self to the man I'm going to spend the rest of my life with? My heart is soaring with gratitude to God for these wonderful girls who've been with me in this life journey. :)

For the complete list of entourage, just wait for the launching of our wedsite. :)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.