23 November 2012

Day 23: Thanksgiving List

23/30: Thanksgiving. In the spirit of Thanksgiving, which surprisingly fell on hubby's birthday, I'd like to pen down 10 things I'm grateful for in the past 11 months because really, there's just an abundance of things we can and should be thankful for. To stress a point, let me share this one status I read in FB: Nothing to be thankful for? Check your pulse. To the wonderful, to the magnificent, to the awesome Author of my Life, I give you my praise and thanks.


"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever."
~ Psalm 136:1


Same with my previous year's list, this would be short. :) Thank you dearest God:
  1. for our wedding.
  2. for my husband.
  3. for the gift of forgiveness and the grace to reconnect with my family esp my parents.
  4. for friends, old and new.
  5. for new church community and the opportunity to serve.
  6. for the gift of contentment and living within our means.
  7. for the 30-day blogging challenge, which makes me appreciate more God's goodness on our wedding, on our early months of being married, and beyond.
  8. for photography.
  9. for dreams.
  10. for salvation, grace and hope. 
And here's our simple celebration yesterday: a sweet fix at Anne's Bakery (mind you, for only 3.85 euro each for a mocha/coffee and a piece of cake, a real treat!) and the Pinoy style Spaghetti that we labored to cook for hours. I am truly grateful God, I really am. :)

How about you? What's on your list? Have you thanked God for them? :)



No comments :