10 November 2010

For a Change



For a change, I come in at 7:30 AM! *Clap clap to me! :)

I woke up with a heart still beating fast just before 4:00 AM today and immediately began the day in prayer. Yesterday was beautiful, wonderful and fabulous all rolled into one that my heart couldn't seem to sleep while my physical being dozed off.

God you are really awesome! While I was talking to you this morning, I realized the reasons behind the mistakes, broken dreams and failed relationships. How all these things led me to where I am right now, how you orchestrated all of these to give the kind of people I need and I will love. I'm grateful God. The beautiful things that I'm experiencing right now may be too beautiful for words, still too far from reality, but they make me see the world brighter.

Still more to come to this day. :)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful post, thank you for sharing!!! Your welcome to visit my blog as well. God bless you!!!