18 November 2010

Bagay Tayo Bagay



This is how it all started officially. Well, it has started that one night in October when he met me for a dinner (you can call that a date). You may not want to read this, this is so mushy it’ll kill you. Don’t say you weren’t warned. :D


.  .  .

HIM: Me nabasa ako, sabi Nya, Hindi tayo Tao, hindi hayop. Bagay tayo bagay.
ME: Joke ba yan?
HIM: Oo, joke sya
ME: super slow ako ngayon.... sorry... di ko magets...
ME: sirit..
HIM: ano ba! Yun na nga e, bagay tayo as in bagay
HIM: I mean, gets?
HIM: Hahaha
HIM: Actually, parang Hindi kape kelangan mo, tulog
ME: WaaAaaaah... oo... sobra.. incoherent na ako...

LATER

ME: hay naku nagets ko na ung joke mo!!!
HIM: Hahahaha
ME: You think so???
HIM: Hahahaha
HIM: What do you say?

PAUSE

ME: Lam mo minsan, mas malabo ka pa sa mata ko.
HIM: Hahaha, okay.
HIM: To answer your question. I do. And I do hope that you and the Lord have the same opinion. Though I'm not going to rush my case. Pero nandito lang ako.

LONG PAUSE

ME: Sleepless and speechless...
HIM: hahaha, never mind it now. Im stupid, I know.
HIM: Wow. Irish debt crisis
ME: Don't you dare change topic..
ME: you've confused me enough already.
HIM: I think so. I think I may have to call you. Let me know if your free to talk.
ME: I’m going home na (5:30 PM)
ME: let's talk. 11:00 PM. will catch some sleep first.
.  .  .

11:00 PM. Phone ringing. Oh gosh.

“Hi...”

You were saying, “So Lai... I’m now crossing the line...”

Holding my cellphone tight, I managed to keep my heart from jumping out of my skin. I still couldn’t believe I was hearing these words from you.


The rest folks is history. :)

No comments :