10 November 2010

Remembering Singapore

A good friend of mine working in Singapore has sent me these photos in the last few days via his iPhone3! I swear I'm going to get that phone when finances allow (unfortunately not so soon). On why he is sending me random photos, I'm not particularly sure. It's going to be a long story altogether if I tell you the timeline of events leading to this and you might form your hypothesis and conclusion on the matter before I can even form my own. I'm touched for the thoughts and the effort to capture then send me the images more than the photos themselves. (*_*)

I've been to Singapore twice in 2008. I've seen the glorious Fullerton and the grandiose Esplanade. These photos make me want to visit SG for the third time. I'm sure there will be A LOT of changes. Wonderful changes. *Wink.

Back of Fullerton
Esplanade Park Part 1
Esplanade Park Part 2
View from 57th floor of UOB Tower (his client's office)

No comments :