05 November 2010

Here Without You




"I'm here without you baby...
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby...
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me, yeah"

.   .   .

So that was one of the songs and so many things that we talked about last night. Yay! It's just 8:20 AM in the morning and already I'm blogging about you. Yes you. I am 100% sure that no one reads this blog anyway and that is including you so I think I'm perfectly safe here. :)

One of the greatest, if not the sweetest thing, I found out from last night was that you are praying for me. Just how awesome is that? I thank God for you, for the friendship. If there's got to be more to this, it's up to God's will. I'm happy with what we have, here (although we're miles apart) and now. ;)

No comments :