09 December 2016

Blogging With a Purpose

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE | DAY 9


The one thing that made me decide to become active in blogging again was this free blogging with a purpose course. I'm grateful I went through the 7 days listing down and outlining things, well not really 7 days in my mommy days, but I finished them all in my own pace. And because I did, blogging has become a more purposeful channel of time for me. 

I've always wanted to be a memory-keeper. It's in me. No matter how much I ignore it, the need to document life and capture memories are something I just couldn't shake away, hard as I try. It haunts me even in my broken sleep! 

Now I can say that before this year ends, I am fully embracing this part of me. The memory-keeper girl, the photo-capturing lady, the new trying-hard-to-thrive mom, the wanting-to-make-a-difference believer. 

I am grateful that the Lord planted this seed in my heart, the seed to share, the seed to encourage. It has been my prayer that if one person was reached by this blog, then I know I've done my part, that I'm doing this with a purpose. 

***

I'm still catching up with my 30 Days of Gratitude, praying I'll be able to see to it till the 31st of December. :)

No comments :